At the entrance each visitor will be examined for banned items and substances (see below).
Organizers kindly ask tounderstand this procedure. It was developed for your safety.
Public safety at Dobrofest Festival is provided by the Internal Affairs Directorate of the Yaroslavl Region, parts of internal troops, Special Police Force and the Security Service of the event. The event will be attended by fire engines and special brigades of the Emergency Situations Ministry in case of unforeseen situations. Ambulance cars will be on duty in the territory overnight.
AT THE FESTIVAL IT IS PROHIBITED TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Alcoholic beverages in any container. This rule applies both to the territory of the festival and to the territory of the parking lot. You can carry water in a plastic container!
- Any canned food in cans and glass jars.
- Soft (boiled) sausages, fresh meat and fish, other perishable products.
- Steel arms: fire, gas, pneumatic.
- Sharp objects: knives, scissors, saws, metal rods, knitting needles, shiv, spikes, nails, etc.
- Attributes with metal parts, bats, carpenter’s and metalwork tools, etc.
- Metal pegs for putting up tents. At the festival, you can use only thin metal pegs for modern tents. With the old — wedge-shaped you will not be allowed to enter the festival field.
- Explosives, fireworks, pyrotechnics, etc.
- Primus, kerosene, burners, gas cylinders, flammable liquids.
- Charcoal grill, barbecue grill, rotisserie, skewers, etc.
- Glass containers.
- Narcotic substances.
- All drugs other than life support (certain painkillers and drugs, the need for reception of which must be confirmed by appropriate medical documents), anti-allergenic and contact lens liquid. All medications should be in a closed original packaging. Carrying medications will be coordinated with medical services and representatives of the State Drug Control Agency.
- Quadcopters without accreditation.
ON THE TERRITORY OF THE FESTIVAL ARE FORBIDDEN:
- Open fire.
- Use of kerosene lamps, heating appliances, gas burners, charcoal grill, barbecue grill, rotisserie, etc.
- Putting up the tents outside the tent campus, including parking.
- Use of old metal pegs for installing tents.
- Presence of any pets.
ORGANIZERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE:
- For the safety of tents and things inside of them.
- For the safety of vehicles in the parking lot.
- For the safety of any items left unattended.
In the festival entrance area will be organized a pick-up point for the things found on the festival venue.
Visitors of the festival arriving by private vehicle will be able to leave their car or motorcycle in the internal paid parking.
Tickets for the entry of motor vehicles (motorcycles and cars of category A and B) to the parking lot can be purchased in advance and in the pay-boxes located near the entrance in case of availability of free parking spaces. When entering the territory of the festival passengers and the driver are required to have personal tickets to the festival as well as to be inspected on personal belongings. The car is also entitled to mandatory inspection.
Children under 14 years are allowed to enter the festival venue only if accompanied by their parents. For the passage to the festival with the child it is necessary to present the parent’s passport and the birth certificate of the child (a copy of the certificate). It is necessary to buy a ticket for children from 12 years of age. Children under 12 years are admitted to the festival for free, accompanied by their parents. To confirm your age at the entrance to the festival territory you will need to present your passport.
Please remember that an open-air festival for children is quite a serious test. If you have the opportunity to leave the child with relatives for the period of the festival, take advantage of this opportunity. You yourself will have a calm rest, and you will not torture your child.